If we want to have health, if we want peace inside and out, we need to play well with ourselves and each other. To do that, we need to be careful of how we manage our brains, especially, the information that informs our worldview. Our lives depend on the quality and quantity of the information in our brains.
We receive endless information every single day. Rather than being unconscious of it, we need to look at the information in our brain and ask ourselves whether it’s productive, creative, and peaceful. We only need to keep the information that supports our true value, the value of our true selves. The rest of the information we can purify through meditation. Then we can have true peace and personal growth.
- To Achieve Your Dreams, Use Your Primal Information
- Mastering the Tools of Information
- Be a Master of Information
- Use Vibration to Refresh Your Brain
- [Video] Everything I’ve Wanted to Say About the Brain