Does your body know who its master is? Or does your brain? Or do you find yourself being led around by your likes and dislikes or your discomfort and pleasure? If we really want to grow and improve, we have to show our body and brain who their master is—the soul. Our souls came to earth to grow and become complete. However, to grow our soul, we need to train. We need to be able to control our body and brain. It might not be the easiest thing to do, but since we came to this earth for that purpose, it is necessary.
Learn more from this segment of my lecture at the first gathering of the Humanity’s Leadership Team in Portland, Oregon in June of 2003.
- [Video] Bloom the Flower of Your Life
- A Step-by-Step Way to Manage Change and Achieve Your Goals
- Train Your Body When Your Heart Struggles
- You Have Three Powers for Making Your Own Health, Happiness, and Peace
- What Is the Completion of the Soul?