Those whose hearts and brains are not connected look at everything through the filter of thought. They can’t be grateful, can’t be moved, and can’t shed tears.
There is no work greater than love. Practicing Hongik (widely benefitting) is practicing love.
Only those who’s souls have awakened can achieve Chunhwa (becoming heaven).
No one rouses your soul for you. It awakens as you choose and practice Hongik for yourself.
Let love overflow in your heart.
Let love fill your heart.
Illuminate the world with gratitude and pure love.
Let’s create a world of healing filled with gratitude and love.
- Thank You for Your Questions About The Call of Sedona (Part 1)
- Hongi for Hongik: Making Maori Connections
- Dreaming of a Divine Community
- Benjamin Franklin’s Brain Utilization and Human Happiness
- Poem: Love for All Humanity